I'd say he really likes his hot dogs. :drool: :rofl: :lol: Chazsbetterhalf said she wanted sloppy Joes or hotdogs tonight. Since I have no...
Congrats Gary_602z :yes:
The one in the foreground may be hop hornbeam (ironwood) Hard to tell on my phone, but I think this is the one he was referencing.
Great woodshed. :yes: That looks superb, and should last many years. Anything over 144 sq ft requires a permit here. :doh:
GIS map view.. Well wooded. [ATTACH]
A woodhoaders special I seen on FB MP today.. Wish I had some disposable income. :makeitrain":makeitrain" [ATTACH] Some seriously low priced...
X2 ^^ :emb:
Count me in.
Actually, from what little I've read, your spouse is only eligible for 50% of your benefits, or her full benefit amount due from work history..
Haven't gone far down the rabbit hole, but your initial post led me to a bit of research, and yes it appears that way.
Just gonna give this a lil bump. :whistle:
Only thing I've seen similar to this was a few small sucker branches trying to grow on a highly valuable black walnut that we had dropped. But I...
For what it's worth, it certainly doesn't seem to be the scope or loose mounting. Have ya shot an email to Leupold? Looking at comments, you're...
:thumbs: Makes moving dirt way easier. :cool:
That's not good at all. :confused: Sure sounds like a classic blown gasket. :doh: Hope they get ya fixed up quickly.
Please, do not tell me you just included Johnsonville as sausage illuminati. :eek::hair::faint: All their sausages taste the same. I don't think...
About right, considering some 4-6 inches lost to the base pallet.
Yep.. Tabasco exceeds the weight limit. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :picard:
Sad but seems unavoidable under the circumstances :confused: It was likely dead before the saw cut. No help on the wood ID.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: