A big X2 ^^^ :cheers: Excellently worded Stinny :yes: :handshake:
Congrats to schlot :yes: A congrats to ole & the Mrs. as well. :yes:
Same here. Actually had a small group that got together when I was stationed in TX
Gl with the move. :yes:
Question.. The cylinder & piston issues have been addressed. What about the connecting rod & crankshaft. I'd think those would be sketchy as...
Cheers to that man for living life on his terms. :thumbs: But my wife may have been right, he was out there to avoid the Mrs. :whistle:
Lol.. it was my "betterhalf" that posted that. :) :yes:
Not really interested in purchasing it, but you list no price.
Working great for me today. Wish Spectrum Mobile was better though. :headbang: Thanks for all the work Grizzly Adam and mod staff. :thumbs::thumbs:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Aptly named then. Grew up across from Oak Hill Park. Great sledding hill Was a public park Had lots of oak trees And...
I hope n pray it works out CBVT. :)
That's not ironic if'n it's covered with hickory. :picard: Especially if it's on a hill. :whistle: ;)
Pics, or it didn't happen.. [ATTACH] Yes.. my kitchen is cluttered. :whistle:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: No offense Woodwidow but curling is one of those things that many of us southerners just don't get. :whistle::) I used...
[ATTACH]
Yep.. used. Thats one of the reasons I haven't contemplated messaging. They did drop from a previous price of $350. :rofl: :lol:
An aside to this one.. I always tell people there was no such thing as Attention Deficit Disorder when I was growing up. A good cuff to the back...
Saw one on FB MP for $250 today. Seems like a fair price, not a steal by most any measure. Nice saw.. Now get your chores done. :saw:
Welcome aboard Dazza95 :cheers: Sounds like you're off to a great start on the wood. :yes::yes: I presume the landlord is good with you...
I'm not really a football fan, but do watch games with Chazsbetterhalf who is a die hard Bills fan. :loco: :crazy: My folks were big fans, and I...