Welcome aboard EZTundra77 :cheers:
Great for you and the neighbors. :thumbs: Ash.. :dancer:
Sounds like a you $uck award should be awarded. :) Great score. :thumbs:
Nice racks Spirch What's with all the holes? As to the fabric, will it hold up under wind and UV rays? Got some from the Depot for garden...
A good day indeed. :) :thumbs:
I have never heard of a Zerk Zapper before. But I wouldn't be happy to have it arrive damaged. :mad:
Hopefully nothing but good news. :) Thnx for the update. :handshake:
Nah, they're steaks. :grizz::beerbbq:
Congrats to him and you. :yes: :salute::usa:
Nice pics Scotty. :cool: Too bad ya missed the hoarders though. :doh:
Jeff, how did the tests go for Miz Carol? Don't recall seeing an update from earlier this week. Hope all is well. :)
Good choice to make sure you have enough good, dry wood to last the winter. :yes: :fire: Scrounging is hit or miss, surely can't expect ya to go...
Thanks for sharing the pics. :) :handshake: Looks like it was great weather, and a good time. :thumbs:
Good morning everyone. :coffee: Lounged about this morning after being awoken by the oil dragon. :headbang: Guess I needed to add one more split...
Great pic. :yes: Scotty Overkill is one of the guys that Holly hasn't warmed up to yet. :confused: Still hoping Scotty. :)
If our place was super insulated, I'd have to buy a smaller stove. :doh: I don't think we can undo the change to wood heat. The consistency of...
Looks great Sandhillbilly :binoculars: :cheers: I too have a bit of pallet envy. :emb: I've been getting better wood pallets, but would love...
Many hands make for light work. :thumbs: Good of you and others giving a helping hand Stlshrk :handshake:
Good luck Beetle-Kill I only worked salary once. (Aside from military) Did not enjoy the experience. Was IT admin for a small company. I...
Beautiful setup & great landlord Dazza95 :yes: