Interesting article. I'd be happy giving up my seat for that kinda dough. :makeitrain" :dancer:
Thx In the Pines Educational article. :thumbs:
Welcome aboard Rush Battle :cheers: No insert experience here. :zip:
:popcorn::pete: :cheers:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Although I do remember when they banned them because people put them inside the can, creating a choke hazard. :eek:
Ya got me on that one. :sherlock:
[ATTACH]
Jello shots. :whistle:
It's the simple things in life that get ya. :rofl: :lol: Glad ya figured it out. :yes:
Congrats BigPapi & Mrs BigPapi. :thumbs:
Sounds like a smart woman. :yes:
:rofl: :lol: I think he said.. Yer outta here!! :doh:
Welcome aboard madosta :cheers: No experience with boilers, but I'm sure you'll find some good advice from others. :yes:
Welcome aboard viking59 :cheers: Nice setup you have there. Don't think my little BX25d would be up to the task of running that chipper. But...
Welcome aboard Mirthmaker :cheers: Had never seen or heard of these till now. Interesting/cool :cool:
Glad you guys weren't hurt. That does seem steep for a windshield though. :doh:
Beautiful pup Ohio dave :)
That's a lot of leftovers. :cool: Nice score Dennis. :yes: Now ya just need to pack some into Judy's new car & post pics in the car hoarding...
X2 ^^ :cool: