Congrats on the auction wildwest :emptywallet::emptywallet: :) Well, I guess it's a good news bad news situation.. Pull in at work today and...
So very glad Andrew is alive. That's a wallop of a hit. Prayers for a full recovery.
Looks like a fun ride. :binoculars: :dex:
Cuckoo for cocoa puffs in my opinion. :loco: :crazy: But hey, we're all different. :handshake: Holly is much better. Thanks for the great...
Welcome aboard Not_chip :cheers:
Bedwarmer?
Did that today after work. Hard to tell just how well it worked, all I can smell is skunk. :fart: I'm sure some of her face got missed, but...
Happy Birthday tfdchief
Thnx guys. :) Her eyes look fine, but she had serious snot bubbles. :doh: I may try some solution tomorrow. :yes:
Well, you are his superman. :yes::salute:
Skunks.. seriously?? One was around tonight, when I was putting Holly out to do her business.. Yeah.. It stinks to high heaven here....
:dex:
I don't think you're supposed to use your son as front ballast to even out the load. :picard: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I was gonna dl the first pic and ask the game.. It was labeled crokinole1 :yes: Never heard of that. Nor do I know the rules of backgammon. We...
Had never heard of a Bolens, but 1985 wasn't that long ago. Was it? :BrianK:
X2^^^ Welcome aboard North :cheers: Woodwhore I'd say you already know when you're overloading the truck. Keep the wood inside the bed so...
House sits on concrete slab foundation, no basement. :confused: But, no pumps to worry about. :)
Happy B,day Mag Craft :beerbbq:
Heck of a winch on that log arch. :bug:
:faint: Glad no-one was hurt.