Nice score. :thumbs:
What, you skipped on the dump option. :rofl: :lol: That's a beefy beast. I see you have an F250 Super Duty to pull it around. :yes: I'm a GM...
The best kinda fencing, dual purpose. :thumbs:
Welcome aboard shik :cheers: Looks like you've done a bit of homework to make sure you've got good dry wood. :yes: Glad that you found the...
Have a leaking trans line on the truck, a bit of Google/YouTube makes the replacement seem relatively easy as far as the front end. But, back at...
Happy B'day to Dennis and unclefess And another for Dennis's bride Judy. :thumbs: Hope you've all had a great day.
Very nice work Well Seasoned :yes:
Great trade there Firewood Bandit Apple's for Hickory. :thumbs: Nice trailer. :yes:
Chvymn99 enjoy your :saw: time. :dex: Hope you don't get flooded Brandon Scott :eek:
Morning everyone :coffee: Hope everyone has a great day. Hope your travels were uneventful bear 1998 Was hoping to be there today. :confused:...
You have to be way more specific. Had you thrown in a y'all, then I'd just happily agree. :rofl: :lol:
Happy anniversary to you both savemoney :thumbs: And congrats to Scotty Overkill and bride as well. :yes:
He's all.. "Hey, wats up?" :whistle:
Cool project for him. :thumbs:
If you don't mind sharing.. How much did the test cost? Holly may be 20%+ on supermutt genes. :thumbs:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Nice truck Clem :yes: But I think you'll have to change the name, or tell everybody that you're colorblind. :rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :eek: :dex::dex:
Yep, runs fine. Took the shroud off and started it, could see a stream from where the line goes into the cooler.
Also.. Did find the leak, corroded line going I to the transmission cooler. [ATTACH]