You're raising some fine children jrider :salute::tip: Learning lifelong skills and entrepreneurship at a young age. Thank you. :)
Had to go back and check, but yeah, 120 yr old house still standing says it was built right and tight. :yes:
Yep, just because it's newer, doesn't mean it's better.
I have no doubt that it was pricey. :makeitrain":makeitrain" My wallet would have fainted at the mere thought. :faint:
Beautiful place. Nice work on the renovation. :yes:
Glad it didn't cause an accident. :eek: [ATTACH]
Nice work . :yes: Some big projects going on, but looks great. Are you going with new cabinetry?
:popcorn:
Would definitely be nice wood to repurpose into some woodworking. :yes: I take it the "tip" is local for "dump"?
Definitely taking the brake line advice. :yes: As mentioned elsewhere, I've already had a power steering line corrode, now a trans line, seems...
Morning everyone :coffee: Got some rain overnight, and looks like we'll get more today.
Welcome aboard Japanman :handshake: Would love to see some pics of the area when ya get a chance. :binoculars: Good call on sourcing wood...
Gonna grab a seat before the crowd shows up. :coffee::popcorn:
Hope you had a great day. :yes:
SKEETER McCLUSKEY. I sooooooo wanna come to the compound for dinner once. :drool:
Actually, I lament these facts. :confused::mad: But I understand the intent. :)
:doh:
:rofl: :lol: :yes:
That darn pine. :picard:
:yes: More pics. :thumbs::thumbs: Wish I had been there today to help, as well as shake a few new hands and those I've already met as well....