:yes: I did not know that, but it is still great to see the youngsters learn skills that can benefit them long term. Even if they don't become...
Awesome to have him learning young. :yes: Seems like it was a good fit for him at his age and relative inexperience. :saw:
Ahh, the section you were dropping at that point? I thought it might be something (tool) to aid in the felling. Got distracted by a phone call...
Ya know you're gonna get the G'son hoarding eventually, go for it. :whistle: Maybe his own Fiskars. :whistle: ;)
This one an electric (battery powered) saw?
Thx for sharing those James Miller :yes: May be a good thing I didn't make it down, I love cookies. :drool: But not sure I need quite that much...
Great work Chvymn99 :yes: That tree that busted up was in pretty bad shape it seems. You mentioned the "falling block" caught the bar of the...
Can you even get 30,000 trophy points? :faint:
Guaranteed that's gonna cut much more betterer :yes: Thanks for this thread Brad, I checked and found the oiler adjuster on my 034AV. :handshake:
Same day
Chvymn99 sent my email earlier today, hope ya got it.
Mmmmm.. Spending till it hurts. :doh: It's gonna be something special when it's done. :yes:
Those 36" bars? :eek:
:thumbs: Excellent.
Welcome aboard ~smokey~ :handshake:
That build looks stunningly nice Scottie. :thumbs:
What furnace you running? Glad to hear that you're getting more efficiency and longer burns. :thumbs:
I can only imagine the whoomp that rootball made. :cool: Glad you got it done safely. :yes: Nice stacks
Here ya go rottiman ... :popcorn: May as well get comfy, he hasn't even got to Dennis's place yet. :binoculars:
Then worth every penny. :yes: I've no business plan, so it's an investment that wouldn't pay back for a very long time. :doh: How'd the Apple...