Happy belated B'day brenndatomu :emb:
Holly wouldn't let that slide. :rofl: :lol: :yes:
[ATTACH]
Thought that was considered safety apparel :whistle:
Someone's gonna be a very busy beaver. :saw:..:saw:..:saw: :thumbs:
Lol... What a jerk eh? :rofl: :lol: Nice buck. :yes:
Sorry Eric VW but a bandana does not count as a costume. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Looks great Dave. :thumbs:
'Nuff said :yes: Looks like it'll keep the snow off.
Meat in the freezer. :yes:
Done n done :whistle: Shot coulda been better placed, but I have no clue on the shooting conditions. :zip:
Sucks to hear it's not resolved yet Dave. :mad::mad: I'm by far no diesel mech, but doing a pressure test should have been first and foremost on...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: The replies on this thread are as priceless as the video. Although I'll admit when that cat touched the power line, we...
Hope Mama is doing better Jeff :)
Highly Valuable firewood there. :) Haven't burnt any myself, but others say it's great shoulder season wood, but ashes a lot & not much for coals.
Crazy like a fox!! :yes: :thumbs: I married Chazsbetterhalf on her birthday. :D Only thing I find myself wondering when I wake up is, should I...
:faint: I was wondering if shipping a stove there from the state's would be prohibitively expensive, but perhaps not, when comparing local costs....
Nice stacks. :thumbs:
Welcome aboard Cash Larue :handshake:
I'd be in on that. An awesome timeshare. Japanman can hook us up with a realtor. :thumbs: #FHCGlobal