I hate when they do that. I like to be able to swap loops from saw to saw.
Didn't know if he meant to say 680 sin e he was talking about different saws. Plus does anyone make a 27?....Probably was a typo from 28 but I...
Haha
Oakman has been around here awhile
The 680? And 27" bar?
Theres a good chance thats Dexs saw. I know he got one from him like that. Saw looks a bit more worn than Dexs saws usually do though?
I figured thats who you got it from. I know he had a few, he was trying to sell.
Those narrow bows are the last ones i saw commercially availible at Baileys. I KNOW Guido Salvage had some NOS of them and i think DexterDay...
It's been spring here since the end of january:eek:o_O. I'm only 34 but this is the warmest year I ever remember and I'm from the coast! I have...
We're 64F right now! Headed to 77 today !
My tags just came in the mail two weeks ago. As warm as it's been this year for us the turkeys are going to be over by the time April 1st rolls...