You talking about layering brush or trees to cross wet areas?
concretegrazer here is another pic. Again not a skidder crossing but a truck road. I took this pic as I was trying to move a log that was...
Our BMP regs are "voluntary" but the catch is no mill will let you haul into them with known offenses to them. And the catch is that they protect...
Man what's wrong with yalls turkies? They don't come around stuff around here? There usually skiddish and don't get near people or people...
We haven't had a fall turkey season in like 30 years. Going to be 85f here today. Season starts in 14 days.
You think they look like black bears?
Why do you keep saying "our " tractor and "our" drawbar? Is this a joint owned machine?
So did i?:faint:
A stihl 20" and husky 20" are both 72DL in the full 3/8 size chain. Most other bars I beleive match up in the modern stuff I beleive between stihl...
Yep work on your tractor and you can probably get it through the woods now!
Right ,I'm not mad or trashing you. They probably are great guys, I know loggers like that too, they don't come near my jobs, or I am selective...
Yes . they are placed in place used to cross creeks so you don't have to make a permanent crossing, the correct way with a properly sized pipe or...
Ok i am still searching but i think many pics i may have are on the computer and not in google pics or on my phone. I will have to look. I did...
Dam you called me. Let me dig through google photos to see what i can find. Most will be truck crossings. Pretty much any creek crossing we use...
Cause any maker can make their chains with any number of DL. Who knows ehy they do it....oh wait, it's so you have to go to the dealer to find...
I can't beleive that. That is a major BMP vilolation, and possibly a violation of the clean water act of 1972 since (at least in this state ) that...
Yep
Upload it to youtube and put the embedded link in your post the site software will automatically make the video Inbedded into your post so we can...
I think 160 might be high? This is a much better angle and I can see the tin length. But remember on Net score it's like that 9th point isn't even...
135?? I wish I had a side pic or closer up though.