I am a forester in the woods like everyday and ride tons of roads. I haven't found that many sheds in a decade!! Yall must have bucks hanging...
Good to know someone's line of work is doing well. The forest industry in the south is in the crapper! Record high lumber prices at the store...
Can't keep up with him now a days he doesn't post much here anymore. I think most posts must be on OPE. I just don't frequent there. I will for...
On your model i have no idea. Find it on ebay and contact seller. Sure there chinese but can answer questions like that. The one for a 372 just...
I have used that style billet showed on a 372. Had a cool sound too.
I have ordered some china mufflers off ebay. There perfectly fine the ones I have messed with. In some cases better as many don't have baffles and...
I have the set and their dremel. The stones seem to wear fast but I also only bought a few dremel brands to compare too.
Your call, depends on how neat and professional you want it to look. A air cutoff will slice the side for gills and like CG said a drill will...
Done that too. It works.
Just water, flood it and blow it and flood it with the hose. You want to get all those metal shavings out so it don't suck them into the cylinder....
I'd widen the top to the whole size of the deflector or close to it and then open up the B and C side with gills or another deflector and drill a...
Dex must be into orange saws these days
I figured, about all the scores i have heard you get :whistle:;)
Look at that powder:eek:o_O!!! All that brass, nice stock pile!
Nope, nothing deer has will hurt a dog or be something that they cant get otherwise.
Thats a huge 6 point. Is that a frozen lake in the background? Man their antlers get white up their!
Thats a cool display with all the common calibers
Thats awsome! Ha
Mine does too andbalso full of random stuff my wife piles on there all the time
No, never hearD of that. That term is sometimes used for the skid road in swap logging referred to how the trees are laid down to form a mat for...