Some older thin women have veiny hands....but I think it's different. Haha
There is truth to that. I worked with a girl from Minnesota, she must of had viking blood. She was blond haired blue eyed and was like 6' tall...
She's wearing a woman's shirt, which makes it all the more confuseing.
Good point on the buttons. Women's buttons and zippers are on the opposite side on true women's chlothes. I thought those were man arms too:eek:....
My power bill without AC or heat other than wood stove is $145. I think I could not be in my house all month and it cost more that that??? My...
Oh I watch TV like a boss when power is out. My main tv is a 32" like people laugh at though. Big CRT one. I love TV but don't care what kind it...
I am sure I could do this off my 48v golF cart. But I really do not have many fancy electronics . I guess cell phones and a flat tv that cost...
Power return in 5 or 10 years o_O
I have no need to. Sure there great motors and are quiet but there are many others that work and cost way less. Hopefully the 5000 watt generator...
Uh. Here. And I know that my generator is as powerful of 2 of those honda inverter generators at least. I had never seen the bigger honda...
You can get water heater hot and then cut it off while you take a quick shower so you don't have to worry about tripping breaker while in shower.
Is there a pic of this? I just saw a kitty and a file not found pic back at the begenning
Has anyone had success with an antler trap? We have so many does you would spend quite a bit of money feeding just to try to get some sheds.
Those Hondas are only like 2000 watts. There worthless for anything other than camping, tailgating or like a food truck at a fair. You have to run...
That Briggs engine, Coleman model I have that is like 15 years old is LOUD!
Yep they do have the big 30a 240 plug. Forgot that. And I forget your in MI yea a tiny AC will run on that.
Looks so stupid and useless
I'd buy one
Can that size run your AC? I think electric water heaters use a ton oF power, and they also are 240v, maybe you can run it at half voltage but it...
Last one I pics up was under some oaks half buried in leaves in the middle of some fields while I was in my truck. When I actually marked and...