This. This was my very suggestion. I had a saw that I could not fix. Would not idle or tune, then it would then go all wanky again. Just like...
And 2 Sundays ago we had snow that stuck a little bit. 2.5 hours of snow!!
Frozen!!! Geeze it was 86F 2 days ago here
I would if I had a number for him
Wonder why sean hasent been here?? Use to frequent
I like syn oil for my vehicles and 2 stroke, so do many but many guys who opinion I respect and value say Lucas is a good oil. Some of these...
We're also talking fractions of seconds on this test. They all add up at the end of the day to what 15 seconds you save on leaner oil mix. I'd...
An all black skunk??
Don't forget that skunk!!:eek:. I think that "black one you can't make out " is a possum? Looks like the bald tail , but I could be wrong too?...
Haha way worse than I thought!! I must have stopped way into it though??
Isn't that like a 40 page threado_O, I remember reading some of that I think.
Good oil many run it here. Some of the main guys, some use it that build saws aND run it. I will buy it next time I need oil. I am running Amsoil...
Unless it has oil injection I run all my OMC premix at 40:1. That's what it was before they went to 50:1. Remember that short time OMC said 100:1...
I personally would run 40:1 or more oil 50 is pretty lean
I had the same thoughts. You don't want any alcohol in that stuff. Seafoam and a few others are really the only thing you want in the fuel
Nice work!! Very professional looking. :yes:
Do you make those 2 wheel tractors? You see those in other countries and they were hear years ago but not much anymore
Is that yours?
The 80s!
She's probably just in great shape o_O. Probably one of those blonds that has lots of the fine blond hair on their arms and it shows off in the...