I still would put a fuel chipping crew in their. Let them cut it back to some spacing like 10x 10 or 12x12 or just clearcut and start over....
Is there not suppose to be bobcats in Indiana? There all over here in SC. Not as common as deer or coyote but still see them .
Got one of those, mine looks cheaper than that model a few years ago. But you have to have the water pressure to wash stuff like that thick mud...
But with the engine swap is it still a good deal?
I think basswood would not be good for structural lumber. Pallet wood maybe?
Unless your a wood carver i guess? I think i asked this and got an answer from someone up north...if not you? Is there not a hardwood pulpwood...
YeA I know;)
I have slowed down here. Not intentionally, just my son is older now and we're more on the go doing stuff around the house. Also been busy at work...
Would it pull them without the weight on the tracks? This it would just spin out
Dang:drool: If I was in the market for one and didn't have a 650 I'd be all over it!:rofl: :lol::saw::rootintootin::banana::ups:
Somebody told us that their freind use to work there and everything was microwaved. That they had a line of microwaves back there making food....
This is almost like that saw I dI'd that needed a new one to fix it
These times are not the best. Not as bad as it was down here back in 08 but definitely not great. Wood demand is still down, holding demand for...
There is a driver a few years younger than me. Works for himself. Has a truck from the mid 70s. Has it painted up nice. And he built the motor and...
Most of those older loggers are like that. I have several that work on my contracts from time to time like that
Yes. Like said you may need to change it all.
How many years ago were these pics taken? That's some OLD equipment o_O. But there still a few guys around getting it done with stuff like this.
I was also going to mention for 20 acres I have a guy to do the work and pay you a little. Won't make much at all bUT won't have to lift a finger.
I am a forester :thumbs:
Haven't read the whole post yet but when we have pre-commercial thinning done they use the biggest brush saw (weed eater with blade setup) and...