It's true that's a CSFT (Chain Saw Forum Truth)!!:rofl: :lol::saw:
Haha. I almost spit out my drink when I read this:rofl: :lol:!
I too have stocked up when they put those on sale for $20. I think I have actually got to some of them to load as well and not had any issues. I...
Looks like it might have been o low water crossing? Is that gravel a road?
Link to the current thread. I like reading about the event up till it happens
I need to check it out. Can't come but I like to read about it
So your son went to the white side:whistle:! My only gripe with Samsung is that their battery life is not that good.
It's chineese, which is blight resistant. First hybrid is 50/50 then they get the best of that generation and then start crossing it back to a...
So if a pic here is an iPhone pic and it looks upside down to me, it may appear right side up to a guy on an iPhone or ipad viewing the same...
Those I phone people always manage to load pics upside down, somehow. Ha! I guess forum softwares dont like Apple cause most of the upside down...
No,:picard:?? Take your pictures normal but the mufflers could just be upside down as they would mount on a saw, so your theory will be not any...
I thought about that, but I didn't know if he had them on his bench oriented upside down and took a pic?
Hey bud, Hope your doing good as well. Yea stuff rots fast down here. Especially those small diameter young loblolly pine. They don't have any...
Only ones I know about are on lands that are usually owned by the foundation or usually volunteers or staff members. I am sure some are on public...
I just remembered you said one was stainless, I guess I could of gone back through the posts and figured out which one was stainless and then...
Picture is verticle? Which one is the one on left and right:hair:, not sure how you had it orientated when you took the pic?
Those pines will rot to nothing in 3 years here in the south. And we don't plant hardwoods down here in the south....it may wor other places but...
I just looked up the range of the bobcat. It's so random that there is a big hole around Illinois and the Ohio Valley states in the eastern middle...