Yep special not super. And you sir have knowledge way surpassing mine. I play a car guy on the weekends. And it's been since the late 90s and...
There you go the SVO?? I thought it was SVT which stood for Super Vehicle Team? Maybe that's a newer acronym?
I beleive it was in the 80s but I think ford actually made a blown 2.3 mustang!
The Poulan stuff was good, from walmart. Mine does not carry it anymore. It is very tacky, loved the stuff
Here is one from I think a year or two ago.[ATTACH]
I will load the bed like that and pull the 4x8 trailer loaded. Not fast but it can do it. Let me look up a few pics, and see if I can further...
Nope it's the VERY good proven 2.3L 4cyl. They made that block for decades. This said in my newer toyota (04 Sequoia and 01 Highlander) get...
I like the echo oil
I have a 27 year old ranger on original engine that has 308,000 miles one it, driven fairly hard. The one in my avatar actually. It have had it...
The stuff in all the stores is probably all the same stuff. And I think it's just left over 90w gear oil or 30w oil left over from a blender and...
I have used tractor 303 fluid when out of bar oil, 20w50 motor oil, 10w30 and 90wt. All of it clean and only in a pinch when I was cutting wood...
I don't have a Starbucks within 20 miles of my house or office, and the 2 are 25 miles apart.
Yea many have them and the saw wears out before anything g happens. Others trash the saw and it's so dirty cause of it. Others the oiler goes out...
Oh I know!!! They will show up in a bit. There are many who are adamant about its use and how much money they save etc.
love that truck.
Here is my old K10. It's a 350/350/205, sitting on 33s, original Ralley wheels. Has original 3.07 or 3.08 gears, open diffs. Gets 8mpg loaded with...
Bar oil, I ise the nastiest old blackest used diesel motor oil I can find.:rofl: :lol: Just kidding, I use whatever I get on sale at like walmart...
I fluff my gracel up with the rippeds and boxblade but that looks way easier.
Why are you that worried about all the oil? It's not a big deal to have a few quarts in the lines or cylinder, as long as it's not waterlogged or...
So wild to see those hardwoods without leaves!!! All ours are full leaf on, except pecan.