That is what my first car was too. A 74 Comet!! Here's what it looked like AFTER I rebuilt it....back in 1992-93 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Welcome to the FHC, codilaurence494! Please keep in mind that this is a community where we share ideas, tips, and just comraderie......please...
Morning fellaz, how's yinz doing this AM? Uncovered the old hot rod yesterday to start it up for the first time since I put her away in storage...
Awesome! It's hard work, but rewarding.
Wow, I need one of these in my life!!! I could use the branches we throw out for fuel in the maple syrup evaporator!! Check this out,...
A sheet of 3/4" plywood at the base of the splitter helps things go easier with those big rounds!
I love getting those 20-25" diameter standing dead white oak trees, you know, the nice tall ones that grow In a forest and have all the sapwood...
Yes I figured that after looking at side-by-side pics on the net, it's not my saw, it's a buddy at work.
...I'm not sure if the 028AV flywheel is the same or not. Can anyone tell me? Looking for a guy at work, he needs one for his MS280.
Listen up guys, I don't give two chits who says what, the bickering and bantering has got to stop. It using too much of our moderator's and...
If you're CERTAIN that its mud (and not frass), then there's a good chance it's termites
It's fairly easy to see of termites are infested in wood, at least here in PA. They use mud to create tunnels whenever they go into a wood, they...
You are spot-on right. People WORSHIP these players. It's really kinda sad.
I love me some mulberry. Smells great when burning (kinda like cotton candy, IMO) and it SNAP CRACKLE POPS!
I wish they'd have kept it a LITTLE classier, though......the 10yr old bullying antics give us 'Sylvanians a black eye.... Eagles fans throw beer...
I used to be a Pats fan, many moons ago when Bledsoe was the QB......when they booted him for Brady, well, I lost the liking for them. Yeah, I...
What really pizzes me off is how this crazy weather affects the maple sugar run. I missed out tapping trees the past two seasons due to...
I built our sunken keyhole pit many years ago, and it's been used very hard. It works wonderfully for both kettle and grill cooking. Here's a...
I've heard of it, but I can't say I've checked into what they are all about.....
The more insulated pipe, the better. Keeping those internal flue temps up is very helpful to a good draw and a cleaner flue!