What's the name of that page, Jon? I'd like to check it out...
^^^^^this right here....... :thumbs:
:zip: :zip: :zip:
When we remodeled our house, the outsode-facing ceilings received a total of R49, walls received R19. Wow, what an amazing difference!!
Insulation certainly makes a big difference....
I went through quite a bit of wood the past month, no doubt. Compared to this time last season, when I didn't even fire the 2nd stove hardly at...
Thanks brother, how have you been? Good to hear from ya!
I hear you and Redfin might be hitting some iron this weekend? Take lots of pics!
I also repaired another 18th century spatula and tasting spoon this evening that will stay with our camping gear, after a good cleaning and...
Did a little tinkering in the shop this evening, I still don't have the hood built for my forge so I used the old Alaska woodstove to heat my...
I gotta dig the box out of the attic.....I have a pile of them!! Here's a few I have laying in my workshop..... [ATTACH] Early to mid 1800s...
I still can't thank all of you guys enough.....that's a true keepsake, I'll have it with me in my tipi this coming weekend at the winter Klondike!
I had a local shop put a helicoil in my 064 spark plug hole, he did a chitty job and it leaked compression like a sieve.... Ended up taking the...
I'll have to do some digging to find one. Haven't taken any newer pics in quite a while. I have a pile yet to process that's almost as big as my...
Nothing more satisfying then wood fire. It's a primal NEED that I think everyone has, but only a lucky few actually get to satisfy it! We're...
Did yinz guys see this awesome trade hatchet that fishingpol and Eric VW as well as some others were involved in creating for me out of a...
Yes, that's an ice saw, no doubt.
...let's not forget the cigars dipped "in cider".......
Welcome to our family, Chaz! You've bought a top-notch woodstove from a top-notch company, definitely one of the "Lamborghinis" in the woodstove...
Premium stuff! I love me some hickory!!