Nice haul, Unicorn1! I hauled a big load of pin oak and black cherry home from a job that blacksmith and I did yesterday.
I'm impressed with this little saw and the power-to-weight ratio it has. And, MAN, does it ever sound good!! I'm probably going to (get ready...
It's rustic enough that guys around here should be able to recognize who made it...lol...
A close-up of the Overkill spike. I'm hoping to start making these for many makes and models of saws in the near future....new saws and classics....
....for a guy at work. He recent bought a house, and in the shed sat a really decent looking XL-103. He tried to start it and it wouldn't run,...
I'm kinda partial to our site here.....;) But I'm good friends with a lot of guys on OPE, and they're members here too. We have a good joint...
In gonna try to make that one this year too....
Thanks brother!
Thanks guys! The gang over at OPE are like brothers to us, a lot of them having joint membership. We're all praying for Jeremy, and that prize...
That's how it is when you help a guy out....... I could tell you some stories, but I'll refrain....;)
Kinda like the bench in your shop? Oh that's right, you don't have one.....;) Sorry buddy, I couldn't resist.....:thumbs:
That's one of my work benches , and they all look just like that!! :rofl: :lol: Ask blacksmith, he'll tell ya I'm not lying! Thanks buddy,...
Heres pics of that finished handle, turned out pretty nice.... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I just replaced a busted ash handle on my big HF cant hook. Made the new handle out of an ironwood trunk, I'm betting there's around 50 rings in...
When the whole area starts smelling like maple syrup...... :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
With highs near 70° and lows in the 40's forecast here for the next week, I ain't tapping til next week. Boy, this really pizzes me off! I'm...
This weather is dislexic. ......@blacksmith and I did a decent sized catalpa removal this moring, here's some pics....... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Leaf spring steel seems to hold a nice edge without even doing a final temper. I was going to do that, maybe the next set....
It's gone...... We didn't have much to begin with. It's been yet another sad, lame winter here in central PA. every REAL storm that moves in,...
It ain't looking good. I'll have an answer for that by next week, I usually tap this weekend traditonally, but the mild temp all next week won't...