I took a tad too much off of the rakers, but she's cutting pretty good. Gonna make a good firewood saw for the owner! [MEDIA]
I like variety, myself. Gives me an excuse to buy more chainsaws!! ;)
:picard:;)
I don't have a problem with it, I like the idea.
Nothing wrong with that! They're great saws!
Gotta make a set fer it, just has the cheap FarmerTec ones on it at the moment....you should see how bad they are....
Actually, I wasn't......lol.
Agreed!
I made the mistake of putting a small piece of mulberry in the microwave once (long story, I'll have to share it sometime :rofl: :lol:), wife...
Almost has the color of pressure treated wood.....but don't confuse the two, eh!!
Great score, my man! Save a little of the cherry and mulberry for cooking over the pit, that's some tasty wood!
I love the Stihl 034 that I recently built! Did a timing advance and ported muffler on it, it's a little ripper! [ATTACH]
Thanks buddy, now I got one of my own that'll get similar treatment. Maybe with a few additional tweaks!! ;)
Awesome, looking forward to the pics!
........lookie what I bought last night! Told ya I was gonna do it! :picard: [ATTACH]
...told ya I was gonna buy my own!! Lmao... :picard: It's an XL 101, not a 103, but I really don't need the decompression valve anyway.......
Nice load, rdust, and looks like great weather to do the chores in!
I really like this Homey XL-103 I just overhauled for a guy at work. Enough so, that I'll be looking for one for my own personal collection!...
Looks fantastic, Shawn! Love seeing something handcrafted from start to finish. There's something to be said for felling a tree and making...
Good to see you, brother!