This is 100% our policy here, it has been since DAY ONE. We don't have that policy here to anger anyone, nor do we have it to impede your "free...
Good eye, I'm betting you're right!
Are these pics all from the same tree? Top pic looks like beech, middle pic and bottom pic look a lot like examples of red or black maple to me.....
It really all depends on if we had to climb them, rig them, clean them up, etc.... I'm probably going to have a Amish crew put my building up...
Looking good, thewoodlands! I'm looking forward to this project. Hoping to do a pole building myself later this summer, if the finances allow.
Well, fellas, I'm hoping to do a weeks worth of run starting tomorrow. Gonna only tap some easy access trees, but they're big 'uns, I'll be able...
I all but gave up this year, but we may be able to squeeze a week or two out of the trees yet.
It will be there!
It's some of the best times with my son. We both love camping in the tipi! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Once I get some more material, I'll make ya one....;)
Ni-Cad and Li-Ion batteries in our area are collected by a recycling center because it's considered hazardous waste.
I'm not convinced that the half beam would hold up as strongly as a whole beam, but that's just my personal opinion..... I've heard of people...
He'll have to learn how to sharpen an axe. That Fiskars of his won't even stick it a split....lmao
Ummmmmmm.....yeaaaaNOOOOOO. :bug::loco: :crazy:
BTW Mag Craft I still have to get with you on my BP-1 parts......I'm just now getting back on that project....too many irons in the fire....:emb:
Yep, it's neat to be able to turn your own logs into lumber, sometimes right where you fell the tree! After seeing other's with them, I had to...
Looking good, Mag Craft! I've been thinking about getting my mill out to play a little bit here soon.....
Noodlin' is a great cutting method to learn in this hobby we have. Not only does noodlin' make things easier on one's back when moving large...
I think it was stored "empty", maybe run out of gas before being put up? Who knows..... I've got an old Pioneer 1100 tore apart on the bench...
Yes, I was intrigued by the carb when I tore it down and saw the extra diaphragm on the throttle axle........believe it or not, the carb was in...