Gary, so sorry to hear. Heaven definately gained another angel that day. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. We're here for you...
I've burned em out before but the grass is pretty high under the nest so i didnt want to take a chance. It was low enough i was able to back the...
Just took care of a big hornets nest outside. Little bit of gas and those suckers were pizzsssed! :hair:
Testing out our new mower at work this morning. This fog's gonna put me to sleep. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Those homies are clean! Man shipping would probably make it a deal breaker for me.
Nice work forage. :yes:
That would be a spricket! Otherwise known as spider cricket :binoculars:We get em alot around here. Suckers will hang on a wall or ceiling and...
I'll send up flares!
Have one for me brother. I'd much rather be home burnin. :drunk:
Somebody save me! Piney stuck in the big city SOS!! :hair: [ATTACH]
This one is two of the mrs friends. She does alot with me that she probably don't want to either so i'll hop in my monkey suit and suffer through...