Looks like the mrs just booked us a long weekend trip to new orleans towards the end of November. Anyone been there and know of some fun things to...
Yea that's definately one of "those" days. Hope your boss is doing well. "I'm the kind of guy who stops the microwave at 1 second, just to feel...
Definately a good tool to have. I call it a "persuader bar". Dad and I use it alot for rolling logs on the trailer. Sometimes we'll wedge it up...
Oh i pretty much expect time wasting phone calls and emails when i post something on CL. I dont email or call someone if im not very interested in...
Why is it that someone posts an item for sale then doesn't return emails and or phone calls. I've contacted 5 people in the past week about pellet...
Im watching you...... :binoculars:
I love my 359. It's my go to saw for most stuff. I paid $200 for it used with a 20" so i'd say you got a darn good deal.
It's lookin good bret! I like your stone choice
Awsome find!
Go get it! That's a good price for a 372 especially if it's clean. And If boxy backs out let me know on the bar :yes:
We got hammered here! Had a nasty cell with strong winds and rain come through early then a heavy downpour after midnight. I'm happy we got it...
What kind of compression she have? Come with the B&C or PHO?
That's a nice lookin splitter! :yes:
X2! :thumbs: I always try to build with materials i already have lying around or stuff i've scrounged here and there. I literally only have the...
When i worked for a tree service i used to do alot of the bucket work. Even working from a bucket i would ALWAYS take all the time i needed to...
Thanks bud! I wouldn't have known about the keyhole pits if it wasn't for this site :yes: .I'll definately be cooking on the pit more than the...
Now that's a good idea!!
Darn right! Butter and hot sauce :drool: . And the Picalilli is a bar/restaraunt around here known for their wings. Let's just say i can get there...
Hey @Well Seasoned , cooked close to 200 clams tonight. Wind was in your direction, could ya smell em? :chef: [ATTACH]
The wife is off to do a "mud run" and then heading to the beach with some friends. So it's me and baby piney today :eek: . Then some friends are...