Sorry the final product was gone as soon as it hit the plate.:drool: . Had some buttered toast and topped the sausage with some syrup. Mmmm mmm mmmmm!
meat, toast and coffee.... :yes:
[ATTACH]Well after a long night I decided to skip on huntin this morning and get another hr or so of sleep (ain't many times that happens lol). So...
Wow the colors are beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Makes me wanna load up the truck and head to my uncles cabin ( bout an hr northeast of...
Here's the auburn cut away pics. Thanks again Ron.
Me and mrs piney are heading to AC tonight for a jo dee messina concert. Gonna drop the baby off at her sisters and grab a nice dinner before the...
Thanks for the info @Rona and welcome to fhc! Yes my stove has two small holes on each side just above the burn pot. I have blow gun with a...
Even more fun for today! The main coming from the irrigation well pump at work decided it wanted to blow out. Of course we're fixing what wasn't...
Water pump. Gotta take half the front end apart to get to it
this was my project today :picard: [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
When i showed up looking for potomac pellets they guy said " we only sell Independence brand". So i took a look at the bag and they're just...
I'm not puttin her clothes on until she's inside and set in place. That shaves close to 150lbs off her. Fully dressed she weighs in at 427lbs o_O
After a few days of cleaning, scraping, and lubing the Hastings lives! Got it all back together (minus the exterior panels) this morning and fired...
Just realized I didn't post this in the pellet bag. Feel free to move it! I only bought 2 bags of each brand just to test run in the stove....
Im not having much luck finding decent pellets in my area (natures own at Lowe's and easy heat at tsc). From what I read the hastings I picked up...
Sadie says hi FHC guys and gals! Man this little girl has stole my heart. She's really starting to show expressions now and her smile just makes...
Just waitin on some gaskets then i can put the stove back together and let er rip in the yard for a test run :popcorn:
Thanks jt, I thought that was the case but figured I'd check with the experts here first. :yes: I'm not worried about the color since the pipe...
Do i have to use black pipe from the stove to the wall thimble or is the galvalume stuff ok for interior use? The guy i bought the stove from had...