I cut sugar out of my coffee a few years ago but i'll have to try the syrup idea. I'll let ya know if i make any of those baby faces :p
yikes :bug: That's alot of ash
Nice system ya have bullit! That net will help keep the wood tight while it shrinks. What series is the tractor? We've got a 6040 at work and it...
Days in the mid 70's and nights still in the high 50's here. Had a fire two weeks ago when the night time temps dropped into the mid 40's....
This is why i post here, for everyone input and ideas! All very possible of course. At the time the stove shut down it was only burning on 4 but...
[MEDIA] No bueno! :picard:
Some good wood right there buddy! It's already been said but your doin the right thing by callin the pros. Sometimes we just need to swallow our...
That was taken right as it dropped pellets into the hopper. Should it not throw sparks like that when pellets are dropping? Well I got excited a...
No number on the switch unfortunately. I wasn't going to let this thing beat me today so I came back out to do a little test. I stuffed some...
Im guessing a small copper contact goes in that recessed spot in the switch (pic#1) and it connects at the three different tabs on the board. Also...
Bingo! Right after I posted that I remembered that the mode switch was a little loose so I took the board out to check it out. Turns out the...
I'm also looking for pipe. I checked the kinsman site and it doesn't list prices. Is it best to contact Eric through here or just call and ask for...
I'm still in the process of test burning this stove outside and in not sure it's running right. I'm not getting a very big flame even on level 5....
Thanks for sharing the story and pictures rotti. Looks like beautiful country up there! Praying for your friends and their family.
Some of the weeping cherries in the clearance section are 4" caliber trees! Got all the larger trees in the ground today. Still have to find...
It's in williamstown. Kind of a hike for you. Im tempted to go get another load. They had a bunch more 8-10ft cypress, white pines, white oaks,...
What i meant to say was i don't really think one of them would fit in too well in my yard (don't have any small ornamental trees). Unless the mrs...
I used a maple breakfast sausage seasoning when i ground the meat. Then just pour a bit of maple syrup over it once cooked and :drool:
Got the plums in the ground tonight. Gonna get the maples planted tomorrow hopefully and the rest of the stuff im not too sure about haha. I don't...
I'd say I got my money's worth :D. [ATTACH] Stopped at a local nursery today looking for some trees/shrubs. Im cheap and always look for sale or...