papadave... I appreciate the nudge. The problem is my to do list never seems to shrink. I have attic access, it's not a fun place to hang out,...
OK current view from inside the house with the surround removed... [IMG]
Photobucket app is acting up, I did take a pic last night of the stove front. Here's a view from last year's mid-winter cleaning of the...
Location is Southeastern Mass, Assonet to be precise. The stove can't keep up anytime its below about 20F. This is probably 1/6 of the heating...
Currently "heating" a 1900ft2 gambrel with a Jotul Rockland insert. The stove is an insert that sits in my 29"Hx34"W masonry fireplace. It uses...
I tried the muriatic acid on a toasted 038 Super jug but it was too far gone. That became an 038 Magnum. Now for the real bad part. I left the...
That's great stuff, I saw "wcvb" and then noticed your location. Carver probably 1/2 hour away? I'm in Assonet.
Seeing as though I have the option of getting a French maid helper, I'm saying yes. Probably scale back, burn more when I feel like it, but I...
I've got one, and it works great. I got mine for $40, they go on sale that low every few months. It is good for tires, I've also run palm...
No one's going to make fun of pole? C'mon where are the grammar police?
Nice dawgs pyro.... where'd ya get those? And OP, that thing is clean.............. go get it dirty
That's my "big saw." Heavy and torquey, I rebuilt a toasted special and made a Mag. Won't fetch the high resale because it has the wrong badge...
I owned one then sold it to a member on another site. My only complaint was it was a top handle... I don't climb and the balance was awkward for...
So, I basically took no one's advice including my own, and did the quick, dirty and cheap approach. RAP from my wife's uncle... cost = 12 pack of...
A yup, missed it by about a mere 19 other responses. So if anyone still cares.... What's the ideal mower for just a relatively flat 3/4 acre of...
Ever since I've owned my Craftsman riding mower I've always dreamed of something better (it came with the house, and I've kept it running but its...
Cut it out, dig deeper, fix any problem, fill, tamp, patch. My thoughts exactly. I've read good things about US Cold patch, any thoughts on...
You can see the offending gutter, but pretty sure there is some buried PVC that probably clogged which is why the previous owner just did the lazy...
I have this sinkhole close to the house side of the driveway, right where it flairs out to 2 cars wide. It is oval in shape, but for ease let's...
That looks great, and is that a boxer? Man I miss mine, great dogs. Very nice taste as well, looks like a great place to call home.