I've got to ask, was your bucket chilly? :p I had the pleasure to run a 460 for the first time today. Had a 22" pine as the test vehicle, but my...
These saws are notorious for intake boot leaks. That's is what killed my 351 which became a 346xp. The fix is a simple hose clamp, Husky and...
Paging nmurph to FHC... nmurph to FHC please
CAD I can explain because firewood keeps us warm and the oil man at bay. Milling looks expensive but fun. But that will lead me to a bigger...
I had a couple wall hangers I tried to give away over on AS... they were old Clintons from the 60's I think. They were just about 30lbs a piece...
Yes, you have issues. We all do. Some, because of you. I do believe my first post on my first saw that I toasted, it was a certain Mr. Snelling...
Ewwwww, safety chain. Muff mod and those little things rip!
Awesome, your Odyssey story is kind of life when I bought my tractor. Went to buy an 025 listed for $25 on CL, bought a Kubota too at a great...
So what did you pay for it?? I had to take a look at a 441... found it to be a 441C-M and at $270 I didn't even bargain. First run and I think...
You can set up your "Alerts" on any thread (see the More Options button in the lower right corner). These actually work over here, or seem to.
Oliver - awesome summary. I have been bugging my old man for years to help me build an outfeed table. Yet to happen, and chances are I'll learn...
I sometimes give the wrist twitch a try when swinging the Fiskars. Doing it wrong is hard on the wrists, so it's a technique I can see few...
Is outside/in only a technique for square grind? How about I provide one of these experts here all my chains, they can shoot a video, we can all...
I go for the 1/6th Super Cedar route... plenty of crumbs left, but hey I get 2 more starts then you 1/4 folk! Yes, I'm cheap, and too many cold...
Sup? Always envious when I see your splitter.
Surprised I haven't seen a Timberwolf yet... here is mine, TW-P1 the 4-way slip on wedge not shown. Got it used after about 2 years which saved...
If I may chime in, I have owned both, albeit the OE was a complete top end rebuild on a 351 chassis(identical to my knowledge besides P&C.) the...
Haha, looks familiar. Over on AnotherSite it was called the LeverAxe and it actually made its rounds amongst members. The company rep took a...
I burn it, and I'm from New England!
No, that is my thinking but someone mentioned adding a second stove for the colder stretches. Adding a second stove would require a new chimney....