Nice! What might those catch on CL?
Wow, nice friend. Holy chains!
Nice, good color choice, my wife went with the metallic grey in 2010 and I have since taken over her car as she got the dreaded mommy-van. Did...
That is just a sad, sad thing. Government rant censored.
x2 on Permethrin, haven't found a tick on me since using it. Also x2 on tucking in your pants to your boots. And Oslo's wife can give me a once...
Not controversial at all. Some prefer h/v for ease with the big rounds or working on a stool of sorts. I cut mostly off site, so if its too big...
Yes, I've got that one with a 4-way. Plan to build the table. Found it used so saved just under a grand (I think it's about $2200 new?) Works...
Review on that Archer bar?? I ended up going Stihl on mine, but that price tag on the bay was sooooo tempting!
Whoa, I bought my 346xp with 16" b/c 3 years ago for about $450 shipped, a non-cat muffler too!
Found one on my wife's FB account... [IMG]
'86 F250, just over 100k on the odometer, needs some love right now to address a coolant leak [IMG] [IMG] I guess I don't have any good pictures...
x2 all around
Mounted mine on a 2 by something, and then lock the 2x in the vice. I hate mine, good for really rough chains, other than that I hand file. I...
I'm aiming to do just that. I have the 038 Mag, and my buddy just picked up a 460 I ran ever so briefly. My 441 spanked his 460 in a 22" pine,...
Use ebay as a guide for the higher side of saw value (and take 10% off for what goes to feebay.) Without seeing the saw, a very good condition...
Yes, that is the idea, to have the 2"x4"s that are vertical act as removeable posts! That way the whole system is rigid until I break it down and...
Also after posting and in the car (the second best place I do my thinking:whistle:) some carriage bolts would be better on the roof for snow load.
Yes, one is immediate availability of material and relative low cost of what I don't have. I haven't come across used rubber roofing anywhere....
Wow, editing is not exactly simple on this software. My concerns are screws vs nails - screws make for portability but can they withstand snow...
OK, so here's what I'm thinking. I have metal roofing, 5 pieces that are 3' wide by roughly 11' long. I have wood stacks. Where I stack they...