Fuel lines on homeowner grade saws.... not fun, several beer job for me! Pretty sure you are just asking about location and ease of access......
What's this base gasket talk? I'm sure Hedgerow knows the factory squish on your options and can talk you out of a gasket.
My vote is big bore kit... or sell it to me for $30 and have a 100% ROI !!
Hedge those Dolkitas sound sweet... and Mike, that 550xp looks fun... almost tempting to flip the 346xp for one but I don't think I ever will.
Yep, and on flat-ish terrain where there aren't a whole lot of obstacles in order to get it to lay flat. I use mine as a cant hook 95% of the time.
OK, I'll meet you at teal.
Blue!
You should big bore it.... just to be safe :drool:
It's a 6x6 post with a 4x6 horizontal and knee brace. I bought the cap, I had only 4 routing bits to choose from so that was the fast and cheap...
Sorry for the lame title, couldn't come up with something wittier. My first project using my router, took wayyyy too long, a little sloppy, but...
By now you must have a Wikipedia entry or something on the "3 year plan"! Last year I was burning dead standing oak that was about 2 years...
My guess would be a humboldt with a "farmer's" back cut. For some reason people think an angled back cut is helpful and I've heard these called...
Thanks, I top cover only the next year's stacks. This is the first year I've done it so early, but lots of pine needles fall on the tops and stay...
I have a kid, or two... just at 4.5 and <1yr they aren't such great stackers. The 4yr does a decent job when she is helping but she's only good...
Working evenings the past few days so been sleeping little but getting stuff done at home. This is for burning in '16-'17. Another haul of red...
That type of cap would be what I would do were I to do it over. More surface area would promote less buildup on the mesh, which is where mine...
Last year I found the chimney top plate had a major sealant leak. This is the piece of metal that seals the clay chimney liner to the stainless...
Nice gear... Where's the beer? I personally like a 30/50/70cc plan as the difference between the saws is substantial enough to make me switch...
Wow... too bad my "big" bar is 25" ES. My puny arms need the workout, but that's pretty impressive. What's the sticker difference on say a 28" bar?
Loading up.... [IMG] And unloading after a good day's haul. The red oak on the ground came off my friend's trailer, hence the easy work for the...