Never done a 180 but the idea is to enlarge the exhaust to be about 80% of the cylinder exhaust. Also gut out any interior restrictions such as...
I actually like the rope over the plastic stops.
OK... I'm listening. :popcorn:
Very nice, like the choice in tile. Did you form the shower pan yourself? I am going to add a shower to our downstairs 1/2 bath. Thinking tile...
Uhhhhh, resisting. This will be sold by day's end... quite possibly to me. :drool:
3/8 .050 = 33 RM ?? 20" = 72DL YELLOW!
Only RS on ebay.... and "local" dealer is 20 minutes away, never been. I'm having bad luck staying sharp with the RS on the 441 so wanted to go...
Everyone lists RSC but no RM. My wood is dirty, but that's another thread. Dealer only?
Hope you've got a mixer! What's the plan for that?
I'm up to a half dozen which is probably the norm for this time of year and my fondness for the outdoors. The wife has found 4 and she very...
No room for a 290 in the stable.
I see chains... whatcha got and whatcha selling??!!
I'm hoping its a lot easier than an 8' ladder, extension cord(s), and a whole lot of balancing on one leg while on the "not a step" step :zip:...
Now you guys made me go and put in an ebay bid on a combi-tool with the long hedge trimmer attachment. It takes me a solid 6 hours to trim all of...
That's a good point, the NP said just tissue damage, but the thing is swollen between fingers which makes me think there is more damage. Supposed...
Yep, always nick and a little blood... never like this. Wondering how these are going to play out when I get to use my trigger finger again?!?
The chain is about 25% life left, and trying to shape the cutter with the file with a bit too much sideways pressure... And slip and OUCH! One...
Proud to be a pansy.... But I do drop start with chain brake engaged. I usually can't do this with the 038, no base gasket, and no decomp.... I...
Don't do this! $100 for ER visit... Wouldn't stop bleeding after 2 hours so I reluctantly went in. [IMG]
Go one step further and parbuckle and it sounds do-able with what you might have on hand.