This is Reggie, our new pup. He is a lab/ Dane mutt rescue and is about 11 weeks old. Already gnawin on some kindling. [IMG]
It's a Kubota B2100 and I bought it used about 3 or so years ago. I knew it had liquid ballast after checking the air pressure one day. I...
For where this tractor goes R1's are overkill. It does do snow duty with the blower. So chains would more than likely be in order for either R3...
Why? Not a tractor guy, just ran the ags I bought it with which tear up the lawn so educate me on your preference.
[IMG] Option A) break it down and hope to clean it up enough to tube it, add in some ballast and call it done. Cost... Probably $50-150...
x2 Picked up a 555 at the dealer today just for feel... Too heavy to replace my 346xp and too small to replace my 441. But a ported 562xp......
I just used the 25" b/c on my 441C-M last weekend. The 25" feels just as easy to handle as the 20" I have on it. Go 28"... or buy mine. I might...
The cutter side broken bolt came out easy enough with some PB Blaster. I brought it in to work for some help and we got it this far - apart and...
The FAILs are piling up :D
14 plus the 33 in your sig? Easy solution - sell the 14, put the money in the bank... I don't know how you do it, I can't find time to do the 5...
Badass dude. What is your lift capacity post grapple? I stole a b2100 a few years back, but with what weight I'd add with a grapple I would be...
You need to prime it once it's warm on the AT????? On the non-AT the pull out/ push in of the choke just sets the high idle and usually isn't...
White oak? Nice size tree to break in the saw.
Recent seafoam... definitely replace the fuel filter! I trashed a carb in my '86 F250 after running seafoam in the tank. Now it has an external...
Yes, I'm pretty sure it is reverse thread. I think it is just a threaded adapter... but badbob's link to the model after mine (mine is a 27A)...
Today I somehow busted the head off my Kawasaki trimmer. Anyone have an idea how to remove this threaded deal? I think it's called an arbor, or...
I've got the Tiny Tach and all functions are accessed with a Select button. If you get no where on your search I can send you a copy of this...
I gave up on mine... 8hp Craftsman. Burn pile or straight to compost for me. I actually tried firing it up today but couldn't even pull it over....
I don't but this sounds like a PTO shaft style mate. The shafts I have are keyed such that one end of the triangle is flat. Line up the flats...
Hang on.... Did you do the mod while muffler was on the saw? If you did, remove it before running and get all that metal out! Compressed air...