How's yous?
Thats an impressive amount of diesel fuel
I've hauled 16' 2x8 form boards all over creation in a 6'8" bed. You have to tie them down anyway. But the added storage room in an 8' bed...
Like you said, for a few times here and there with a trailer, you'd be hard pressed to ever justify owning one. As long as your current rig has...
Duane(Pa) You are a machine. I was in the garage all evening. Sorry I couldn't help tonight
My Duramax is similar. Although not as good empty and not as bad loaded. I get 17 to 18 empty and 11 or 12 with 12000 on the back. I think I've...
Here's a current link, savemoney Official Shemane Witmer Raffle Prize Selection Thread Redux!!!
I'll give it a try. I could do it now but some items won't be available.
They did. It was sold back in the late 90's
I think that's the money right there
Rodney woulda hopped in his firewood dumper wif his Amish girlfriends and got to work hauling stuffs
More betterer. Easy
Correct. Different Shawn
Anyone know who Shawn Ghormley is?
Official Shemane Witmer Raffle Prize Selection Thread Redux!!!
Gasifier You're up!
It has its days. There are more "fanboys" in one shape or form over there. Many on here frequent both sites regularly.
It's gotta be part of the tank vent. It'll probably need some disassembly to get it back where it was. If you take the handle bar off and remove...
Might be part of a tank vent. That's the only other hose I can think of. Is there a fitting on the air filter elbow? I think that's only on the...
I usually try to do it in the first line right after my name. Just in case