These weren't all that heavy, really. A 30" beech x 14' long makes mine grunt. I'd guess these ash trees weighed half that. But I know what you're...
Homemade corned beef hash. Pretty good stuff
395 key is cast into the flywheel. 394 has a separate key
[ATTACH]
It may work with a different grapple, but with mine the clam wouldn't hold a log of any size due to the added leverage. And the gap between the...
This is what I was trying to get across a few posts back. It just isn't like this though. If doing it dead center, you get 1 or maybe 2 cuts on...
I'm guessing maybe a regular tailgate is just too heavy for these new "truck" owners? Or groceries on one side and hockey gear on the other?...
I noodled red oak with mine a few weeks ago. They actually work pretty well for it. The clutch cover doesn't seem to clog. How did those chains...
I'm in
I have both forks and a grapple. I thought it would be nice being able to lift a log and grapple it in place to buck it up. The problem is that...
Ummmmm..... That's not insulation......
I've had a couple Polaris sportsmans and would have a hard time getting anything else
Thank you all. Or y'all. Or youins. Depending on the geographies
I got nuthin. Sorry OP
You mentioned being able to get your four-wheeler up there. Like rope mentioned, if you can get that trunk to fall onto a plastic skid, you should...
MG2186 may be able to get one
You're welcome, Mike. Glad you like it :)
State land cutting is different from usfs. On state land, the tree has to be down already. @P.M.P. cuts on usfs and can cut down if it's standing dead
I'm gonna go with Chinese saw. The whole "Professional Germany (rather than German) Design" thing is what I'm going from. Also, it doesn't appear...
Hahaaaaa Smarta$$