San Fransisco. The 18 BV should have been about Jan. 15 of this year.
What really takes the cake is when one of them wants to cut your trees in order to install a grid tied solar array to cut their electrical cost...
I was wondering as the SF one would be this month.
SF Burning Vans?
My plow guy does excavation work during the season so he can handle just about any earth moving one might have to do.
There are two tractors and three snow blowers for the three houses here.
Them rich folk can afford their own equipment.
Well up until the last few years I did the snow removal here using an Areins snow blower this year I did around to the back deck once. I do the...
That stuff ain't beer. Wrong color.
X3 OM!
Pfffft!
I think Miller time is around 4:00 PM.
I have some hard cider for brain fuddling.
Fried dough now?
Geezer napper (Check) End Of List
I am already on a CCB and it makes me dizzy, my problem is because the doc wanted me to stop as much of the lifting,my major lifting was the...
Hell WW, BBs are damm unfriendly if you suffer from any cold related problems. Mine reached that point late last spring. I need a coat to get...
I take a beta blocker which is a twice a day pill the CCB is not the one you are going to be taking I have amlodipine which takes several days to...
You "torture" the cow to keep it producing milk past its normal lactation period.
jt is still a sick man no matter how one says it.:rofl: :lol::whistle::thumbs: