Milk powering my wife is instant murder for anything between her and the nearest throne.
Have the equipment to render that fox for use as a hat.
Why? I get a better reaction when the pants stay in the closet.
I'm wearing a fleece lined flannel shirt this morning. My wife must love me or it is part of her torture program.
Slurp.
Wasn't that nice of Schoondog.
Hey Pete did they give you the keys or do you have break into your new abode?
X6.
Cats can keep you busy.
Cuts down on the wheeze factor, I also have several jackets that keep things toasty.
It keeps the lungs warm. I haven't tested it but I don't think it is fake.
I have a fleece lined shirt that is worn inside so I can go up and down the stairs without wheezing.
If you didn't wheeze count yourself young.
My cat is sprawled out on a quilt.
You's a youngun'.
Now those feet are fat and club like.
Really, why?
Old age, you are talking about old age? You are leaving some of us ancient ones out.
The a/c has to run more using more 'tricity when needed.
Here is something to ponder what happens if the trees shade the house and you have air conditioning installed?