His meds will determine what and when.
I did my evening med up and cut my pills for the week. Hopefully I can cut back my met dose. Last trip it was my amlodipine still go too low...
JT isn't very clear in his thinking these days,it may have somtehing to do with fishing.:doh:
Forced to fish!? You got a Bear that's chasing you while pointing at its' mouth and rubbing its' tummy?
I have my fuel on keep full. It used to be on keep a full tractor trailer load or at least 12 ton in the garage.
So you're a Bear killer, must sharpen my fangs. :eek:
JT what is shocking about it?
Here is my all in 4,027 kWh $686.89 22 kWh Days the dryer is in use.
I'm a big dummy there are a couple of things I can't seem to get to work one is for a metal roof to pay off energy wise in the winter and the...
I was an early adopter of AWS and at one time I had a store of my own and maintained stores for several others. The ASPCA tried a few games and...
They never learn, do they?
Long story, that involved an Amazon store I had.
There is no way to Ethically treat Maine Bears. They's Unethical.
Yes folks the ASPCA is on the Bears' poop list,it got there years ago.
The boss snuck a peek at the solicitation letter and informed me they even had a checkbox so I could have a monthly amt charged to my card now...
Some random off the street pellet squeezer ya got the UPC? It is dripping here's 'bout.
Boooo!!!!! Hiss! BOOO!!
Hiss, boo!!!
I had thought of that but the green hyphen queen (-Cortez) will provide for all.
Whoopee ding dong I got a letter from Maine Medical Center's Philanthropy Department, what to do?