I paid enough back when I was working now it is someones elses' turn to provide that which will be wasted.
Private well and septic system here. No checks go out for water or sewer bills.
I re-upped the pay pal back when we did the computer purchase for grizz haven't used it since.
You'll know when and if the check gets there usually 1 check per month gets sent from here.
Visited Bay Haven and scarfed down some seafood. Bad bear, bad bear.
I have some of them, and my pay pal has expired.
Get it from other than me.
Nice and warm down that ways or did the ice and snow follow you?
I had one of those earlier, it was very restful.
High 90s is very good and very few folks can pull them. Normal for me is 98% it was the wheezes that concerned the boss. She is bigger than this...
WW is loony tunny, she finally admitted to it.
Well in my case meds lowered ticker rate and no longer running pellets lowered temps in the house and in particular on the basement stairs one...
That kinda sucks. I have to keep my temp up or I wheeze. Scared the boss Monday evening spent most of Tuesday in the ER, going for pulmonary...
X8 OM!
The last several storms have been busts. Last three USPS deliveries made it to the door. One was a *zon shot. The other two were from Al's farms.
What storm? We have nothing here yet.
The new normal is<120/<80 I always have (except when it is too low) a diastolic between 70 and 79. <106/<60 is considered hypo-tense.
Like 96/48. I get dizzy er lightheaded since dizzy ain't recognized.
I take my first load of BP meds at 8:00 AM my BP goes down for the next 4 to 7 hours.
Yes my BP goes out of sight low usually around noon time. It is too low for about 3 hours.