WEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Not.
Quick stop chiting we are wiping out the Canadain forests....
It has never stopped you before :rofl: :lol::thumbs:.
and living in Eastport. There, I fixed it for you Earl.
Never had a pet rock.
Yes they do.
One of my former neighbors was good at breaking those shear pins, never learned to avoid rocks in the driveway.
Piping competitions in MA tomorrow anyone going?
1 hour 24 minutes to full power
Amlodipine is no longer even at 5mg ankles not swollen, that went away a long while ago wheezing is also a symptom of Aspirin intolerance or too...
It is about 10 degrees cooler than it used to be when the pellet roaster was running.
Got my good ole good to zero safety hunting jacket on.
A bit late I am x4 or so awaiting laptop charger which is out for delivery. Down stairs bundled up so I don't wheeze, the wife doesn't believe...
x8 OM, ya got the old folks home tour did ya.
I have one pension plan that has unnecessary withholding so uncle gets some funds and we no have to file. That is my end of year pocket change fund.
Eldest grand can handle the ice and usually does.
I've gone down twice due to snow covered ice, no fun first time resulted in a dislocated wrist second a radius fracture, one at 50 and the second...
The like was for the comment not your butt slide.
I no bother ice, got grand kids that are closer to ground than this bear.
Yucky!