You think?:smoke:
Postal drop no proof. Here is your tax notice liens recorded. Love the guv.
Pete several of the high living cost tax'em to death states and NY is one are going after movers for proof they really have moved or else.
New York fine with that as proof? Just saying.
Hey, Pete did you really move to NC or are ye faking it?
Anyhoo I don't need another load of fuel oil.
Well I did do the first good storm we got. Its people like my wife that needs to leave the blower alone, she works against the machine.
Everyone around here panics if I go towards the snowblower.
My crystal ball says the west coast is in for more weather.
I have a manual pencil sharpener somewhere.
I run Linux on 4 boxen a dual 32 bit cpu a 4 unit Raspberry a dual unit Alpha based router and an I7-7700 liquid cooled beast. Been running *nix...
Now it says: Action Recommended: Execute a pre-planned activity identified in the instructions Issued by: Portland - ME, US, National Weather...
Action Recommended: Make preparations per the instructions Issued by: Portland - ME, US, National Weather Service, ...WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS...
Time for all good BEARS to have a little snooze,night all.
Snow squids eat pellets.
I had forgotten about a snow squid, you need a pair of harpoons with explosive tips to go after snow squids.
Vole, mole, squirrel, chipmunk, mouse, rat, but not a bear.
Geezer nap time if it is gonna snow. Geez, geez.
They taste better with a dry red whine.
I have more faith in the ground weasel than the weather whatevers.