See.
I was never in the service and gave more orders than took. My OM however was a ground pounder in WWII.
Steve knows I meant cheep. He'll even admit to being Frugal, errr I meant cheap.
Steve is simply cheap.:whistle:
What does that get ya. Besides maybe a MOS for a AF security guard.
They know where Standish is and it is in fact in Maine and is Eastport far enough east or do I have to be from Lubec.
Had a hunk of oink, apple sauce,and coffee for lunch. Now I'm watching Knightfall on Netflix.
Time for me to be thinking about lunch, it takes forever for me to do a lot of things.
Seen all kinds of things over the years I try to stay off of pages as I'm a pita in general. Comes with and from my background.
I sold some of that years ago never heard boo from the buyer saw some used along 25 seems to holding up well, that structure was never finished...
I have to hobble out to the kitchen to boil a couple of spuds and an egg to go with tonight's haddock. The boss wants a spud salad. Was a bad...
Neither.
I wasn't going to dignify that question. Now YE done went and done it, wonk,wonk.
House wrap is a vertical sieve unless applied with glue.
Fog can wreck OSB pretty damm fast, there is just a bit of along the coast. It took 8 years for moisture to do in my chicken coop not that I...
Don't know much do ya OM. If Bert and I is your source for things Downeast your education will always be lacking. Yeah I'm a big wonk that's...
OSB is sorta frowned upon here because of moisture issues hard to get it covered fast enough.
Oh btw DBH, I've been online since before there were microcomputers. I've probably forgotten more about computers and software than most...
Hey you's not really Downeast OM, those places are all west of down east Maine say Eastport or Perry or Lubec. And since I used ye you are wrong...
Just get get a reading ye who claims to be Downeast, where's about?