You will likely have a roof snow/ice weight issue check with ironpony as he has the proper certs, seal, and load tables being he is a registered...
Technically, it is anyplace EAST of the reference point which is normally BOSTON, MA. The term means to sail east and down wind. Now this old guy...
Nobody even suggested that Standish or West Gorham was DownEast Maine, although by definition they are both DownEast and compared to my hometown...
I be off of 35
Down in West Gorham it be from me.
Cruzin' for a brusin' are we?
X3 Find something yummy to scarf down OM!
X2 OM!
Losing snow and ice here about.
I have a cold stove and haven't burned a single pellet.
X3!
I recommend for roofs and for spaces with a proper ERV EDPM. EPDM rubber (ethylene propylene diene monomer (M-class) rubber), a type of synthetic...
It is cheaper when ye make it thyself just don't let the revenuers catch ya.
No damm prescription needed for that questionable dietary supplement.
Not in parts of the site I frequent then.
But you's from the UP we make time allowances for yoopers :shiver:.
Hi ironpony long time no hear.
I figured out how to not pay the taxes by in effect being a low income Bearson therefor I can have that low income imported lobster when the mood...
Well the boss went to hold court at her quilters workshop and told me to help myself to all of the leftover spaghetti sauce I wanted, seems the...
*zon used to carry the stuff Snowy. My item from 2012 isn't in their system anymore but there are quite a few that are, you'll just have to...