to reach the top of the stack:rofl: :lol: it's a ramp for rolling big rounds up onto the splitter table [ATTACH]
I just sat on the front stoop with a cold beer and marveled at my neat laid over stack I live by the "IT IS WHAT IT IS" mentality - can't change...
'Twas perfect day for processing wood. The leaves are taking a good hit, never seen the woods this open this time of year. Should make things...
Left most corner of bricks gave way under the weight, I restacked it out on 3 sets of 8' timbers instead of 2
Thanks - I had a nicer one of white oak that ended badly ~20mins after I finished [ATTACH]
Since everyone has been burning away in this cold snap had to work off my Turkey dinner from last night. Cold broke here ~11am climbed up to 52...
I'll second that on keeping the bugs outside or burning Dennis.
Cutting on a table would seem to be a little cumbersome. What about a HD saw buck to set logs into with pallets underneath slopped slightly...
You could do away with the line voltage t-stat all together. Just buy that $4 solid state relay I linked above I assume you shut the local...
I did notice when looking at them that it doesn't take two grown men to open the lid:rofl: :lol:
yep. $50 on ebay locally, another $30 worth of wood and tire slime. Tracks behind the quad nicely
I drive the trailer up to the tin covered stacks, load it and park it next to the porch. The big piece of metal covers it from the rain. Bins of...
So what is the rest of the system originally set up for? Is this a AC system with forced hot air or just forced hot air system with a boiler, pump...
How's the Akorn holding up? I almost pulled the trigger on one
I never cared too much for beets - now some steamed beetgreens I can throw down on
so your wood consumption has gone down a good bit with the new stove I guess? burned 2 bags of pine and red oak today here - but it's been 76in...