looks normal for RM chain, your RS will always throw more consistent chips and less bits/dust. You can check the rakers by placing a straight edge...
She asked why the oven was warm when she got home:zip: The wood is either sourwood or blackgum/tupelo. The remaining rounds didn't split like the...
picture upload trouble -he has a mate
Whipped out a couple deer from the remaining wood and some saplings that needed removed beside the garage [ATTACH]
So I cut a fresh dogwood and another one of the sourwood trees. Some pics of the progress Coasters from yesterday, the split one is dogwood, the...
sideboards came out nice Gas
I just scratch em right now I'm on week two growth - almost bought some beard conditioner yesterday but didn't want to lose my FHC card
No I'm a Pats fan:rofl: :lol: My neighbor is a Stillers fan - we require that each other take our teams and what ever the spread is - needless to...
instead of turning this into an A-site thread (understandable with the animosity already exhibited) Is it possible we search for positive...
welcome aboard Chopy - chicks dig wood cutters...oh and a dash of diesel in drives em' wild;)
There's something that could be canned and sent your way but dang if they don't preserve all that well:rofl: :lol:
you turned that on a lathe I assume. I fine a sapling from time-time with a natural vine corkscrew like that
I'm joining the fray. My siblings and I (all 8 of us) did this after we grew up, and it became gift certificates after a while - I always keep it...
will do. I think there is a cedar or two destined for a test run as well.
That dude almost died twice and still walked up the hill with the saw running. Steelers fan.....
That's the beauty of making those things out of logs - no measurements needed, cut three times measure once;) Just find a decent straight log in...
survived a 3.8 magnitude earthquake last night:D, granted on the other side of the state:whistle:
works great. It's nice to have the tailgate there as an extra table when working up bigger rounds. I shines in normal <16" rounds, when you get...
Persimmon drop leaves early, I wouldn't worry too much. You'll probably need more than one for pollination when they get to fruit bearing age. If...
Big crock pot of Chili - can't go wrong there man:drool: