Had a good convo with another manager at work (who is a Hillary supporter) - we occasionally get off into politics which when its over and done he...
heater cores in an old truck like that aren't too bad to swap out, most the work should be from the firewall side in the engine compartment. And...
Fullbody Spandex Hero Zentai Suit [IMG] Fullbody Spandex Hero Zentai Suit Price: US$42.88
I had some good laughs this evening on this 42.88 guessing game:rofl: :lol:. Orange Hook Seahorse on Blue Hook Pillow [2244-1029dc16sq]$42.88...
Tried some plain mineral oil at the suggestion of my former coworker. He said it helps prevent checking. It does a nice job of highlighting the...
I've shoveled 2 roofs in my life for elderly folks in southern Maine probably back in 92-93 when we had a decent snow load on some lower pitched...
Welcome aboard Dave. Yes wood has been disappearing quickly from the early "Polar Apocalypse" :rofl: :lol: You've got a tractor and a good saw,...
yeah normally there is a set of stairs in there with basically metal doors(they overlap on top) but always rust out around the grout edges and...
grew up calling them the bulkhead - not that many of them are water tight. Stinny either removed his stairs or has another access point, because...
Looks like a very fine hardwood stand you've acquired - congratulations:thumbs: Beech, maple, red oak, and chestnut oak from the leaves I see...
Zap I tried a coat of some cherry stain and some plain with satin polyurethane. Less than pleased with the stain - seems to overtake the character...
same thing with a bit of side plate angle, I played with a 10-15deg angle and they lose a corner after a tank/2 - will throw some chips though
The one from Northern Tool is a heavy SOB but I think I got mine for $50-60. I seldom use the log stand as it as equally as dangerous working on a...
If you had a BMW you'd have to shop at Target, and you'd pay someone else to vacuum it;)
I like the foresight of the deflectors on the sidewalls. How do you get the wood out of them?
7$ for .65 cubic feet:eek: $1378/cord but of course the firestarters make it all worth it You could fit way more with the shrink wrapped bags
I baked some cookies last night - fortunately the ones today didn't smell too bad:whistle:
one of the downsides to trying to season an oak like that is the bugs&fungus are already set inside. By the time it seasons all the sap wood is...
I used to file with a hand guide and then a buddy gave me a granberg style file-n-joint...never looked back They will give you a near perfect...
Still contemplating if I want a deep gloss with an epoxy resin or just wax them - I'll probably do a test run of each. They checked pretty bad in...