Glad to see you don't cut that chevy any slack:thumbs:
as long as the temps are tolerable enough to keep a long sleeve shirt on, you should be good. You don't want to be handling the rounds or stacking...
I thought about cutting today, mulched leaves up instead. More low 70's/50's for the rest of the week down here. Just started a little pine fire...
I've found it easier to use a hatchet and flat blade shovel/pickaxe to pry the main vine loose, and peel as much away as is possible before...
Have never run one - but as far as "re-tipping" are you talking sharpening or replacing carbide tips? a local machine shop can sharpen carbide blades
The 36" regardless of oiler concerns will put a quite a bit more leverage/torque on the powerhead as well. The anti vibe mounts may see undue wear...
Sadly this is why cities have ordinances for fire hazards. How exactly Propane and acetylene cylinders "explode" is a different story - sounds...
Mixed a couple Adam's apples tonight - fitting with the doc cutting my throat today, switching to the distilled grain....the prescribed...
what about a couple 28" chains instead of a another bar and....beer:drunk:
That's what I've noticed running (free) mineral oil, oil tank empties quicker. Not sure why as these are positive displacement/gear type pumps...
Biggest I've run is 28". What's the consensus on running a thinner oil(mineral/canola) vs. standard bar oil with the bigger bar
All you have to do is prevent oxygen consumption to stop the coals from burning any further. A metal/galvanized trash can is air tight enough to...
You have red oak and hickory there from the looks of it. Hickory in pic #2 and on the tarp from the bit of bark that is left. my condolences on...
I passed on some rounds like those at my private tree dump -they were chest height and I'm 6'4" They old man that owns the place tried to goad me...
Everyone knows what to get Matt - red/green? [IMG] [IMG]
I use a milkcrate to sift the cool ashes from my can when it fills up. I save birdseed bags, dump the charcoal into them and have a decent amount...
Mine are gonna season for a couple years;) My tenon cutter was a bush hatchet my sister gave me a few years ago - sharp as they come, doubles as...
The double wall is run inside the existing masonry chimney I'm guessing? You have block off plates top & bottom? If you sweep from the top how...
Even a beetle kill pine will benefit from 6-8 months seasoning. I burn a bunch of Southern Yellow Pine that I C/S/S during the late...
'96 Olds Cutlass 3.1 ~235k (ran like a top)when I traded it for a 01 Caddy STS - made it to 135k before the head bolts let loose - Northstar age...