I'm fine thanks for asking;) Now lets not derail a perfectly good beer thread with some other nonsense:drunk::cheers: Michelob Ultra in one...
I once had Popeye forearms and shoulders rivaling the Hulk - worked all day like a rented mule on the farm...It was a fun experience though
That's pretty wild, never knew they used helicopters to move Christmas trees. I've unloaded more than a few semi's loaded with bundled trees -...
yes as you type misspelled words will underline red, right click on them for suggestions to correct spelling. as for would=wood.....you got to...
sun hydraulics to boot:yes:
CSFT #7 enough said
So with any true CAD diagnosed individual Shawn Curry has decided to purchase a saw to fit the bar and chains that he originally won:rofl: :lol:...
Stinny a well thought out plan comes together:yes: You got more time figuring in the storage&transport than you got hoarding:rofl: :lol:
Glad it worked out for you. There were a few banks (including BofA) that got in trouble for the way they timed overdrafts - buy a $2 coffee in...
has been a good day, work called need to go in at 4am - I hate those days
Call and stomp your feet, or better yet go down to the branch and demand everything in your account - they will make you whole on the fees I went...
Not being an Indian giver(that's probably not PC:D) These chains won't work for Shawn Curry. They're .325 drive and finding a rim sprocket and...
Poulan bar and chains are yours Shawn.
Welcome to the hood prell 73 you'll fit right in with some nice saws and splitter in the avatar
I have no problem chasing them off when I'm hunting:headbang: I jumped 4 does walking up my driveway less than 50yds from the house, and didn't...
Being you posted this in the DIY room I was waiting for a window with a bullet hole:rofl: :lol:
Can't edit original post but the Stihl Chains are gone That sweet Poulan bar and two chains are still available...maybe I need to change the...
Fortunately less decorations came out this year, we still bought an awesome tree(she thinks its the best one ever). We keep it simple between the...
:rofl: :lol:
UAB won't for much longer:rofl: :lol: Funny how many "fans" come out when they cancel a football program - they sure as heck weren't filling...