No I'm in the woods, no cable/DSL, and I'd guess they have no intention of investing further in DSL since it started to be installed around here...
So the GF wants a tablet (I should get her a stone one because that's about what she knows about computers) I've been on an air card through AT&T...
I have an older one made by Viking. Northern tool has them onsale for $25 http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200308557_200308557
It's better when your phone rings at 930 to let you now they need you to come in @3am.
The female on top is for a lit star/tree topper I'd assume the other male is to parallel the two halves of the tree if that's how it came?
I should really keep track better but the oak stack has dropped 2.6472395'x16 and the pine 3.654985'x8'
OK back on topic... Who's drinking a non-specialty beer:drunk: and or tallboy....oh that's the other thread:cheers:
But those deductibles when you add a spouse and family get pretty high, me (technically single guy) it's manageable, I ran numbers for several...
I think everyone's premiums, not to mention deductibles(big time) are up. some of the policies they offered were insane. My employer self insures...
They work wonders for bunches of limbs is what I like about them. No more picking up pieces all over the place all in one area - and chain is out...
So after some more head scratching with healthcare.gov found out that the deductibles on certain plans are adjusted for lower income folks. Had...
I wondered as well there were 3/4 different products in the shaving area but all looked like some type of hair slicking compound from the 50's
I can't say I ever get a headache form beer but I'm a professional:D Hold your Stella with two hands now;) it is a good beer, very smooth finish
I was single handing this evening - don't know why I ran out of beer, and yes after 45+mins on hold it automatically hung up.
Healthcare.gov = needles in your eyeballs GF's employer is dropping her coverage and when I'm comparing plans the deductibles do not match with...
They really don't taste much different than a Michelob Light(to me anyways) maybe slightly more refined and better from a tap than bottle
He(my neighbor was tired of pulling on it) and it ended up in my hands after being in a shop for repair. This one has become a bit better(pops on...
So this isn't your first fore ray into chainsaws.....but YOU are the first official (permanent)owner of a 661c m :yes: on FHC - there are props...
The 170(flood victim) I got from my neighbor was a temperamental starting bugger at first - and is the case with most folk's experience I never...
No you can't order them like that down here a vodka cranberry is a high ball with 1-1/4oz vodka diluted with cranberry. A cape coder is a 50/50...