and those checks from Discovery don't hurt too bad either. Not many homesteaders with mini track excavators:D
Had a piece of ribeye leftover, figured I'd whip up an omelet, one pepper left from the garden and a fresh green onion, topped with homemade salsa...
Will you be my valentine?
yeah this one's been posted a few times - I kind of wondered how it could be economical but then again they move Christmas trees with helicopters
Sounds like an awesome breakfast calzone, man there is so many great ideas for new stuff to try
Working on the farm I think I first ran one around 12/13. My grandfather had an old Mac that my older brother got. He and I would often head out...
It's the first thing I connected to verify the new wifi worked
hotspot is 1$ with 2yr service 5GB $50/month and a $40 one time connection fee. The upside of them is the battery allows ~11-12hrs so you can take...
teaching the GF how to use her new tablet - she's fascinated with facebook at the moment
Well I just went and bought both at Best Buy. Connected right now on the hotspot, seems a bit faster than the air card that was limited to 3G and...
Very nice Mr A Lamb does seem to show up a bit more around Christmas. So the oak was a good match?
I've done a bit of sluicing just off the edge of my property. It's a fun time. There's the Alabama Gold Camp about 20miles from me - I think Gold...
That too
Hope all goes well Larry, my mother went through this last winter.
possibly some supply side issues after that tsunami?
My question about the "tall" profile of the Cannon bars: Does it provide a straighter cut for racing? and is the secondary advantage a few more...
They look cool?
funny that's exactly how it happened, head just hit the pillow...... and phone rings, change alarm from 4:45 to 2:15 wake up and make it happen....
Mine shipped today as well a small box, but you now what they say about small packages....
That's adding a 4th device -we currently have standard flip phones(I know old school) but they work and are indestructible - I don't want the...