Years of practice and good equipment :thumbs: They make it look easy peasy. :rofl: :lol:
I'm sure he's got plenty more. :banana: :popcorn::cheers: Thanks leoht glad you and your dad made the trip. :thumbs:
X2 ^^^ Welcome aboard Matthew Wheaton :cheers: Nice work.
:doh: Nothing you can do about a bad day except call it a day and move on. :cheers: Glad there were no injuries from the unfortunate felling....
So happy for Peaches wildwest :banana:
Touche“ :salute: I stand corrected. :yes:
Good weather here today, cool and sunny. Figured I'd split some as the ground bees should be napping. :sleeping: Got a load split, then where to...
:eek: :(
Ya can't fill anything with a hole. :loco: :crazy: :rofl: :lol: And, the reference is lost on me. :doh:
:rofl: :lol: Yeah, I ain't messin with dat cat :rootintootin: :pain:
Late morning to all. :) Been distracted lately, but not in a bad way. :yes: Hope you get feeling better Jeff and Miz Carol. Hope Mama can come...
Looks like a day well spent Brad. :saw: :thumbs:
Hadn't thought about fuel lines. :doh: